Quality products and sanitary ware are used throughout the home.
The house consists of:
- 3 en-suite bedrooms, all bathrooms with a free standing bath, glass shower, basin and toilet. The main bedroom has a beautiful sea view.
- guest cloakroom
- linen cabinet
- the foyer opens into the living-/ TV room with an open plan dining area. This area has a sea view, fire place.
- from the living room is a computer-/ hobby corner.
- the living room open, with a sliding door, onto a front patio with a built-in braai, fameless glass balustrade for an unobstructed sea view.
- the dining area opens, also with a sliding door onto a north facing patio with a built-in braai.
- a white and black kitchen with a smeg gas oven and extractor fan, with a counter and private scullery area.
Special features: floating ceiling, blinds and curtain railes, irrigation, porcelain tiles through the house, special lighting with dimmers, broad skirting and door frames (solid wood), tiles garage.
The property is well maintained, neat and of great value. It is totally walled with an electric gate and an irrigation system.
Viewing ONLY with prior arrangement.
Yzerfontein is known for its Sixteen Mile Beach, the longest uninterrupted sandy beach on the South African coastline