Aspects that tick the boxes:
- north-west facing
- green belt across the road towards north-west
- second row from the beach with green belt on the beach front towards the west
- 2min's walk onto the beach
- here you will feel embraced by nature
- houses to limit your view already built, making it a very low risk property
Yzerfontein is a place of incredible natural beauty. The surrounding area is rich in wildlife and it’s not uncommon to spot ostriches, tortoises and Great White Pelicans. Yzerfontein is also famous for its colourful wild flowers that burst into bloom every Spring, spectacularly transforming the countryside.