- entrance hall lead to the living area
- the dining area and the living area with a openfire fire place, centrally placed in this entertainment area. Sea view and sliding doors to open on a covered patio.
- kitchen with a separate scullery and laundry : central island, modern, all white with white granite tops, a freestanding stove with gas burners and designed for everyday use.
- 2 bedrooms with the main full bathroom
- a staircase with stainless steel balustrade
- 2 en-suite bedrooms, both with a beautiful sea view.
An outside braai facility also features, so typical of our West Coast character. The interior finishes speak of good quality and fine taste.
The house is well designed and well built, within close distance from the beach and a coffee shoppe.
Yzerfontein is a place of incredible natural beauty. One of the town’s most striking landmarks is 16-Mile Beach, which extends from Yzerfontein towards Langebaan lagoon, making it the longest uninterrupted stretch of beach in the country.
The surrounding area is rich in wildlife and it’s not uncommon to spot ostriches, tortoises and Great White Pelicans. Nearby Dassen Island is an important breeding ground for African Penguins, and Yzerfontein is also an excellent whale-watching destination.