Overlooking the ocean with Table Mountain and Dassen Island in the distance this charming Rustic home is the ideal holiday destination. Because of good design and the use of open space, it offers perfect flow between the rooms. Aluminium sliding doors open onto the balau wrap around deck, again overlooking the blue waters of the majestic Atlantic Ocean.
The house is built on 3 levels:
* Double garage, undercover parking for a boat ext.
* An internal staircase opens into the living area upstairs.
• Two bedrooms with built-in cupboards. The one bedroom has a sliding door onto the wrap around deck with super view. The other has a view towards the green belt towards the back.
• 1 bathroom with bath, toilet and basin.
* The kitchen and scullery
• The kitchen flows through to the lounge and relaxing areas with stackable aluminium doors to open onto the deck.
The living area has a built-in braai. More stack away doors open the room onto the deck.
Upstairs: 2nd level:
• An internal staircase takes you to the main en-suite bedroom. The staircase and floor of this room is of solid wood.
• The main bedroom spreads over the entire floor, has a private seating area and a sliding door opens onto balcony.
* Stunning sea views
• The full bathroom with a sea view adds to the character of the room.
To add to the entertainment value is a separate thatch roof lapa with a built-in braai, a bar and seating area. The lapa has a folding door and opens onto the deck, connected with the house.
A fibre glass heated swimming pool on the northern side of the house, protected from the wind. Due to water restrictions the pool is now filled with sand.
The property is enclosed with walls and a gate.
Yzerfontein is a small seaside village on the West Coast of South Africa. Only 60 minutes from Cape Town International, it is set apart by its pristine beaches, sunny climate and tranquil lifestyle. Today Yzerfontein is a popular holiday destination and offers its residents a host of attractions.
Yzerfontein is a place of incredible natural beauty.