Conveniently situated in the City Bowl, a hop, jump and skip to the Company Gardens and South African National Museum. Allows for a 5-minute walk to town and Garden's Shopping centre. Close to public transport/ MyCITI bus routes. Surrounded by iconic landmarks like Table Mountain, Lions Head and Parliament.
This gorgeous top floor corner unit is one of only 4 apartments in the Stefan Antoni flagship building. A bright and sunny 2 bedroom, 2 Bathroom apartment, with stunning views of Lion's Head, Signal Hill and city skyline from your balcony and a cosy spot to “chill in the city” on your cosy teak deck... "like being in New York overlooking Central Park" :)
- Spacious Main Bedroom with aircon, on-suite with bath and shower, with built in cupboards and wooden blinds
- Second bedroom with built in cupboards and wooden blinds
- Second guest bathroom with shower
- Open plan kitchen with marble tops. Plumbing for dishwasher and wash machine
- Lounge and dining area both fitted with roller blinds
- Large balcony with teak deck.
- 1 Secure parking in garage
- DStv and telephone/ADSL lines available.
- Fibre installed
- Pre-paid electricity meter
- Grey water system
- tag access security system and evening guard on duty