1. Development – dombeya estates
2. Artistic - art gallery
3. Accommodation – guest house
4. ENTERTAINER – PLEASURE RESORT
Opportunity knocks only once. You never know if you'll get another opportunity, like this.
This is a once in a lifetime CHANCE NOT TO BE IGNORED.
1. AS A LONGTIME INVESTMENT - PROPOSED TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT opportunity on your doorstep. Located in the North West province, opposite the ever so popular Seasons Golf Estate. Situated between the Magaliesberg and Witwatersrand, only 60 km from Rustenburg and 50 km north of Pretoria. It is known for its diversified economy Mining is the predominant economic activity. Proposed long term township development, 43 stands with average of 836 m².
2. PRIVATE OWNED well known GALLERY with good reputation, locally and internationally ideally located adjacent main road. The gallery has carefully selected contemporary art, investment art and private collections. Great opportunity for expansion. Well designed to make provision for the entertainer. Tea Garden, Braai area, spacious swimming pool and more. This can be a secure business opportunity.
3. Accomodation. Because of the locality and the current accommodation opportunity, this can easily be changed into an incoming generated Guest house or overnight facilities. Harbeespoortdam area is the second most visited place after the Waterfront in Cape Town. An opportunity not to be missed. Possible five one bedroom units.
4. Entertainment and pleasure resort. Situated in the North West Province, the weather and climate offers almost year-round sunshine. Offers the opportunity to change the current property into an entertainment and camping area.
• Property size 4.7 Ha
• 5 x 1 Bedroom units
• Eskom Power
• Strong borehole water