This stand offers awesome dam and mountain views and the Xanadu wetland, situated high up on top of the hill. Excavations have been done, approved building plans inclusive in price. One of the “must see” Stand
XANADU ECO-ESTATE – RULES & REGULATIONS:
• Electricity supplied by Tshwane Municipality.
• Water: Meter readings are done by HOA and added to Levy accounts every month.
Club House & Tennis Courts. Club house may be used for functions, as long as prior arrangements have been made with HOA.
Levies of R 1 745.00 is payable monthly.
Rates and Taxes:
Building Period & Costs involved:
• A building deposit of R32 000 is payable, of which R2 000 is for water connection and meter, R1200 Builders board, R3800 road and pavement repair, R5 000 Smart Village connection with handset, R20 000 is an interest free refundable deposit.
• Building Period for Development Stands – All building must be completed within 30 months, otherwise a penalty fee of 15% of the selling price will be charged, after month 31 a double levy will be charged by the HOA.
• New owners of re-sold property, has 6 months after registration of property to start building. A double levy will be charged from month 7, should building not commence within 6 months after registration. The double levy will be cancelled, as soon as building commences.
• Owner has 9 months to complete building, from month 10 a double levy will be charged. However, arrangements can be made in special cases, and if building falls over December-January period
Maluti Shopping 1.06 km
Paradise Creek Plaza Shopping Centre 1.14 km
Sediba Plaza Shopping Centre 1.19 km
Village Mall 3.44 km
Police SAPS - Hartebeespootdam Police Station 4.00 km